Monday, July 8, 2013

June 12; June 13; June 14

On June 12, 2012 I peed on a stick that would change our lives forever.

Ironically, the weekend before we found out we were preggers, we saw the movie "What to expect when you're expecting." And I told Jarred, "Tomorrow I'm going to pee on a stick."

When I peed on the stick, it turned positive immediately but the directions say to wait 3-5 minutes so I thought maybe it would un-turn positive...it didn't. I was totally and completely terrified. I thought for sure Jarred would be so mad, I didn't know how he would react. Really truly, I was shaking in fear.

Well, here's the cool part of the story. Because I had told Jarred I was going to take the test, he had actually prayed for God to give him peace about the situation and the ability to react appropriately. So I called Jarred while he was on lunch break and told him the news and he was totally chill and completely amazing. I was in tears, borderline hysterical and Jarred just said, "It's ok, I'll come home right now if you want me to." God is good!

An even cooler part of the story is that June 13, 2008 is the day I entered treatment for anorexia. I wasn't really sure how easily I would ever become pregnant but hot dang, I got preggers pretty easily! ha! Such a miracle!!!

And an even cooler part of the story, on June 14, 2013, Kinsley turned 4 months old :-) She's my miracle baby!!

P.S. I did a blog-writing rampage a few weeks ago so that I could publish them whenever I had the chance so these are slightly old :-) Also, today was my first official day of full-blown studying for the RD exam so please be praying for Jarred and I during this time of busyness and change!

No comments:

Post a Comment